So I thought ask any body cleaned there own oven twice ! ?

Billy Marsh

Cleantalk Member
I not done my own yet . But a great time to get some different products . And also a bit of diy ! gardening too. Can't wait to June tho ! But enjoying the spring break! Had a holiday in Somerset ! Last year ! But it about reflection . . Anyone else ?

Paul_Simpson

Cleantalk Member
Done my own oven and sofas so far, as I do Carpet & Upholstery cleaning also. Carpets will be next.
Probably like most people I'm looking around the house for things that can be done. Now off to find the dog, he has a look that says 'no more', to take him for another long walk

Reactions: 1 user

Steven Johnson

Cleantalk Member
Cleaned 3 cars and my van 1st day, cleaned 100 square metres of block paving in garden. Deep cleaned bathroom and toilet including all bottles.

Next on the list kitchen appliances and deep clean of kitchen. Knackered now though so trying to motivate myself to do it.

Going to bed late and getting up late. Getting nowhere with universal credit. How are you suppost to get through to book an appointment. And can still not get my wife's id confirmed online yet.

Reactions: 1 user

Billy Marsh

Cleantalk Member
Cleaned 3 cars and my van 1st day, cleaned 100 square metres of block paving in garden. Deep cleaned bathroom and toilet including all bottles.

Next on the list kitchen appliances and deep clean of kitchen. Knackered now though so trying to motivate myself to do it.

Going to bed late and getting up late. Getting nowhere with universal credit. How are you suppost to get through to book an appointment. And can still not get my wife's id confirmed online yet.
I know it's a tough old thing. But a bit of cleaning and then focus on the can do not t. Can nots .