New Solu-clear

Nick Robertson-Vousden

Solution World of Clean

Solu-Clear is a detergent sanitiser which contains a combination of biocides giving effective kill of bacteria, fungus, mould and viruses including Hepatitis and HIV.

It may be used on all water washable surfaces to clean, sanitise and remove odours. Suitable as a sanitiser for carpets, upholstery, hard surfaces, floors, walls, wash room surfaces, tiles etc.

IMG_5405.JPG

Mark Roberts

Solution World of Clean
Tony, I'll let Nick answer that as I have no idea about certificates it may have, what I do know is the label has this on it:

solu-clean.jpg

Steve Porter

Cleantalker Veteran
Not ideal really imo as it requires a residual action in order to make it work properly.

By rinsing you'll remove a large portion of it thus making much of your efforts moot

John Bolton

Cleantalker Veteran
Des,

It is a biocidal detergent-based cleaning agent so yes it can be used as a pre-spray. According to the label instructions, a minimum of 10 minutes, up to 30 minutes dwell time should be allowed "before rinsing or extracting". It has foam control additives to reduce foam in soil tank.

Des Rynne

Cleantalk Member
Why i asked is because nick say,s that it can be used to clean above thread 1 .And i used it to remove the smell from a smelly E O T .Some one had walked on the cleaned carpets and left two small marks so i sprayed them with solu and they came out very easily.

Thomas Hennessy

Cleantalk Member
Used solu clear for the first time today it was a smelly carpet i used mpower then solu clear.
I just would like to know is there a dilution chart? Or a how to sheet?
Thanks

Steve Porter

Cleantalker Veteran
Hi Tom
It's on my label of Solu Clear (the "how to" & dilution rate), have the pixies snatched yours or is it different info you need?

Steve Porter

Cleantalker Veteran
Here you go Tom
How To Use:
Solu-Clear can be diluted upto 1:200 depending on application.
For light wiping of surfaces use at 1:200
Use at 1:50 for disinfecting application. (in your pre-spray)
Use at 1:40 for fungal growth, mildew etc.
For heavy soiling or in cases of contamination with body fluids, sewage waste or food spillage, dilute at 1:20
Allow up to 10 minutes dwell to act where possible before rinsing or extracting. This may need to be extended to 30 minutes for heavy soiling.
Always mix fresh.

Does this help?

Thomas Hennessy

Cleantalk Member
Thanks Steve so it's safe to use at that dilution on a carpet?
Also how long can I keep it made up only I will use it in a spray bottle to wipe things down you see

Thomas Hennessy

Cleantalk Member
Thanks john I mixed up a litre just to give a light spray over a small carpet and I thought il use the rest to spray over tools etc. but now I know it has a shelf life I won't keep it.

I'm just not sure how much to apply to a carpet, is it heavy or a light mist. I don't want to make up to much and waste it