New Stain2go

Nick Robertson-Vousden

Solution World of Clean
Stain2Go - 1Kg

http://www.worldofclean.co.uk/stain-2-go.html

1kg tub - comes with a labeled 500ml spray bottle for convenience and mixing.

Stain2Go is a broad spectrum, safer and milder alternative to the highly successful Solution Magic Stain And Dye Remover.

Subject to testing, Stain2Go can be used on most carpet and upholstery fibres and is highly effective on both old and fresh tannin stains such as tea, coffee, cola, red wine etc.

Stain2Go can be used as a pre-treatment on these stains prior to normal cleaning or can be used as a final specific stain removal procedure following conventional spot and stain removal treatments.

Stain2Go is also effective on many other colour-added stains, whether from natural or synthetic sources.

Stain2Go can be used as a regular warm-to-hot stain treatment, with live steam as a catalyst or by utilising the heat transfer method of stain removal.

Stain2Go works by removing oxygen from the staining matter, so by changing it’s structure and appearance.

Stain2Go can also be used to stop and neutralise the chemical reaction of Solution’s Stainbreak.

IMG_0087.JPG IMG_0065.jpg

Ken Wainwright

Cleantalker Veteran
On commercial work where there are lots of tea/coffee spillages, it's impractical to treat, absorb and rinse all of the stains so on a dye fast carpet, a "one hit wonder" is a great tool to have in your arsenal.

I showed and used this new formulation from Solution during the recent Low Moisture Workshop in Birmingham.

We were cleaning the nylon carpet tiles in a conference centre and there were lots of beverage stains.

The team used Stain2Go as a pre-treatment and we were all amazed at the 100% success achieved so easily.

Originally, it was going to be called Coffee2Go but it has been found to work on so many stains that a more encompassing and appropriate name has been chosen.

Needs to be mixed fresh for each job.

Safe and happy cleaning:smile:
Ken

Shaun Ashmore

Cleantalk Member
How did you apply it or can I ask what was the procedure?

Hopefully you can tell me more, I'm planning on putting an order in.

Ken Wainwright

Cleantalker Veteran
Hi Shaun

Although Stain2Go can be used on any carpet, subject to testing, in the main I use it on low profile/tiles in the office environment.

I've been using Nick's development product for a few months and here's the routine I follow.

Always mix fresh. (I do it before leaving home). I test an area out of sight for dye bleed and crock then apply a little more and leave whilst unloading/setting up etc. Some hand sprayers don't work if the water is too hot, preparing hot in advance allows the temperature to fall to an acceptable level. Even when cold later in the day, I still find Stain2Go works when used this way.

Whilst vaccing, I will pre-treat beverage spillages as I go for typically 30 minutes in advance of cleaning. Longer dwells is no problem.

Bonnet with Fusion Clean and stain is gone.

In a large office recently, there were 2 stains on nylon tiles, each about the size of a sofa. Treated and cleaned on the Saturday and results were OK but not great. Repeated on the Sunday for total success.

In the past, when I've used generic product in this way, occasionally there would be a white residue when dry. After a good vaccing, all was gone. To date, I have not encountered this issue with Stain2Go.

Ken

Des Rynne

Cleantalk Member
Call me picky if you want but are the mixing instruction on 500 mil spray bottle wrong(Place a dry funnel in a 1 litre spray bottle)Did you mean a 500 mil bottle .I could be wrong :confused:

Ken Wainwright

Cleantalker Veteran
No Des, the ratio is correct for half a litre.

If it's in a larger bottle, there's more space for agitation when shaking the bottle to aid disolving the powder.

Personally, I prepare and leave to dissolve over a longer period allowing me to do something else. Saves all that shaking agro.

Safe and happy shaking:smile:
Ken

Keith Sanderson

Cleantalk Member
Hi Ken, I take it you don't rinse out before low moisture cleaning? if so its sounds a good product for when i am LM cleaning the call centres as they wont allow HWE due to electric cables

Ken Wainwright

Cleantalker Veteran
Correct Keith, no need to rinse if prepared as per instructions. Bonnet cleaning though, is a form of extraction cleaning (by absorption) and on a domestic job I would rinse/extract. It goes against my values and instinct to leave any type of cleaning product in the carpet although it could be argued that Stain2Go can be left and vacced up when dry.

An issue I have encountered in the past with this type of product can sometimes be a white residual stain. This is typically crystallised product residue which can be removed with a dry vac.. On the two day job mentioned above, end-of job walk-around showed no white residue patches.

Ken