New Steam Gun

John Bolton

Cleantalker Veteran
Beldray 1000w Steam Cleaner £22+vat

http://www.worldofclean.co.uk/beldray-1000w-steam-cleaner.html

A handy powerful steam gun for the professional carpet cleaner with 220ml water capacity.

Useful for advanced spotting techniques and situations where steam and heat are needed.

1 fill gives 12 minutes of continuous steaming

Power: 1000W

Full accessories include:
  • Extension Hose
  • Jet Nozzle
  • Wide Attachment
  • Cleaning Cloth
  • Round Brush Angle Nozzle
  • Water Funnel And Window Cleaning Attachments

John Bolton

Cleantalker Veteran
It's not the most powerful steam gun available but it is at a price which means no professional carpet and upholstery cleaner has any excuse for not having the power of steam as part of their spot and stain removal arsenal.

Ken Wainwright

Cleantalker Veteran
I have one of the more expensive and powerful "pumped" hand steamers which I have used on occasions for stain removal.

Just as Steve mentions, too much power can create problems too, so it is a more difficult tool to use. The steam delivery of the pumped machines is either Off or Fully On. Problematic indeed, even for an experienced technician.

I bought the Beldray steamer for one of the earlier Spot And Stain Removal Training Courses and I, along with Nick, was so impressed that Nick decided to stock them.

Yes, it's a small capacity and takes perhaps a minute or so to warm up. Big deal! But the delivery of the steam is easily controlled by the trigger. One fill of the "small" capacity has always been enough for all the students on the course to use, so never a problem. For my own use, I would normally only half fill it:thumbup:

At the price offered on World of Clean, you could have this tool paid for in perhaps one third of one job, so yes, it is a very cost effective piece of equipment.

Can you afford to be without one?

Safe and happy stain removal:goodday:
Ken

John Bolton

Cleantalker Veteran
The main drawback with using an iron is that the area being worked upon is hidden so cannot be constantly monitored. Since processes employing high levels of heat (and chemicals commonly associated) almost invariably have the potential of causing damage, I seldom use an iron except for thermal transfer.