Tank's/chemicals

Chad Campbell

Cleantalk Member
Hi, im just wondering how effective would the tank / heated water be alone at loosening the dirt on the the bits that go into the tank? Is it a case of the chemicals being vital to get them clean or would the hot water alone be enough?

It seems like a daft question but if I didn't ask I wouldn't know.

Thanks

D

Deleted member 5124

Just hot water in the tank would soften some of the grease and carbon, but it would leave the majority of it on and it would take a lot of hardwork scrubbing wise to remove the remaining dirt, probably easily add at least 30mins to each oven probably more.

D

Deleted member 5124

Chad, the only totally eco friendly product World of Clean sells is the one Eamonn linked above, but it would be very expensive to use in a dip tank, all other will contain various traces of chemicals which would need disposing of via water treatment plant etc, hope this helps

Chad Campbell

Cleantalk Member
Ok cool, cheers guys!

Robert I may arrange to came and see you for one of your training programmes when I'm good and ready, i won't be in a position to start a business until next summer but in the mean time I'm going to get some practice in, I've cleaned my own oven tonight with just a spray, paste and a scourer it took some elbow grease but i got it done, my family and friends have offered to let me practice on their ovens too which is good for now but before I go onto a paying customer's house I woukd like to learn from the pro's.

And blade