Thank You All

Nick Robertson-Vousden

Solution World of Clean
Just like to say a big thank you to you all, for all the fresh input to cleantalk over the past year, and for all the business placed with us throughout the year, the Team at Solution Towers all deserve well earned break, as I am sure do all of you too.

Quite a few new items joined our ever growing range during 2017, but keep your eyes open for a significant and exiting announcement early 2018.

We hope you all have a great time over the Christmas Break and that you get to spend as much time possible with your loved ones, Enjoy and stay safe

Best wishes from All the the Solution Team.

Ed Valentine

Cleantalk Member
Nick;

We would also like to extend our very best wishes from across the pond, to you and the SOLUTIONS Team.

We have always truly enjoyed working with your company and the special individuals you have representing a very unique company and service. Personally, I have had the opportunity of seeing you grow over the years, over coming all obstacles with the focus on building a dynamic company along with servicing the customer(s) with the unreal service and attention far beyond the norm in our Industry. But, even more importantly, always remembering "who" got you there; your valued Customers.

Little brother, if I may, it has been a real joy and pleasure to be only a small part of it all.

Merry Christmas to all who have helped achieve the SOLUTION success!
Ed Valentine
Cross-American Corp.