Training

Matthew Bell

Cleantalk Member
Afternooon everyone!

We are interested in taking on pressure cleaning. Driveways, roofs etc and was wondering if anybody could recommend some training companies out there? We based in chesterfield Derbyshire but willing to travel for some quality training and equipment providers

Jacob Ward

Cleantalker Veteran
Nope

They just come to mind first

I never trained to do it.
Just experimented in old buildings due for demolition

Just been practicing for 11 years though.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Bell

Cleantalk Member
Right you may be able to help me more than any training might then Jacob?

You mind if I send you a PM with a. Few questions x

Thomas Wright

Cleantalk Member
Hi Matthew, I've heard also that Spinaclean are ok (ish), although they are selling 'business packages' for that particular service. If you aren't already you could join this FB group (Pressure Washing & Sealing Advice UK). They are good at advice and those joining the pressure washing industry. That said, there was a similar query to yours on there during the week and the only other provider (one day) was 'Smartseal'. The group is great for newbies who need setting up advice and guidance. Hope this helps. Regards

Matthew Bell

Cleantalk Member
Thomas appreciate the advice. Joined the FB group yesterday ironically and found the same post. Seems most don’t do any training just dive straight in. I’ll probably go down for the day and see what it’s all about though tbh. I’m sure if anything it’ll give me an insight to the amount of work that can be generated and more importantly how much investment would be neesws

Ian Morton

Cleantalk Member
...I’d use a DOFF machine...:thumbup:

E77E5BE8-C832-4DE7-B293-799F3D61A1D4.jpeg

Super heated steam, doesn’t damage the surface of whatever you’re cleaning and does not require the use of bio or fungicides as it’s high temperature negates their use...:trophy:

Jacob Ward

Cleantalker Veteran
Agreed ian
However

Doff is a specialized unit for a specific task.
Doff needs a power supply and diesel.
Doff is 5 litres a min max machine.

In alot of surface cleaning flow and pressure is king.

J

Ian Morton

Cleantalk Member
....the DOFF is the DOFF...:thumbup:

Amaaazing at cleaning all sorts of surfaces without the damage that sometimes over zealous operators cause with pressure washers...

it’s just another option which is why I mentioned it... :wink:

Matthew Bell

Cleantalk Member
All valid options! Until we’ve attended the training this week I’m not rushing into purchasing anything just yet