Truck Mount And Van For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas Woods

Cleantalk Member
Van and Chem Tex Truck Mount for Sale, van has had a new gear box and clutch last year, and service history, I have copies of paper work, it also has 8 Months on the MOT, was renewed in April this year.

The Truck Mount has very low hours 700 and has a full service history with Alltec, it is very rare to find a second hand Truck Mount with such low hours.

Included is hose,solution hose 150 ft hose reel and Mytee Dry Upholstery tool, the van has a plastic floor and 4 Mytee Shelves.

Price £8500 perfect set up for someone looking to upgrade to a Truck Mount or new start up.

If your interested please contact me on here or on my mobile, happy to answer any questions, reason for selling is I am concentrating on a different part of my business.

Thanks very much, Nick :lol:

Attachments

Nicholas Woods

Cleantalk Member
My truck mount is for sale without the van, if interested be sure to let me know, thanks very much, Nick

Nicholas Woods

Cleantalk Member
it is 18hp, it has great heat chemtex, i run at between 150 and 190F, it has a standard wand with it twin jet, I am after £4500 ono, if you need any more info, be sure to let me know, it has very hours 850 hrs, the only reason im selling is I want a smaller van, i also run an sx15 spinner for hard floor with it at 1000psi, that is not with heat, any further questions be sure to let me know :wink:

also it will go hotter than 190 but you woun't want hotter than that if cleaning carpets as could damage them

forgot to say also includes hose reel and mytee upholstery tool

Nicholas Woods

Cleantalk Member
I believe it will, I had it in a LWB Vivaro, it is tight on space tho

when it was fitted in my vivaro they had to drop the fuel tank

Status
Not open for further replies.