Washin Those Windows

Billy Marsh

Dedicated Cleantalker
I had a look at a few systems water fed poles and back pack ones. What the best out there? I'm thinking of doing domestic and mayby some conservatories. Thank you

Daniel Paton

Well-Known Cleantalker
Starting out I'd get a trolley and some barrels. No big deal if you decide it's not for you. Do you know the tds of your water? That will determine wether you need an RO system or double Di.
Old Croucher will be along soon to give a far more detailed answer. He's much better with words than me. Oh and he cleaned the windows on Noah's ark so he knows what he's on about. .:lol::lol:

Reactions: 1 user

Daniel Paton

Well-Known Cleantalker
I just noticed you're in Pompey so you would really need an RO system otherwise you would be a fortune in resin. I used to double Di in Eastleigh and it was costly.

Reactions: 1 users

daniel crouch

Active Cleantalker
Nah you beet me to it buddy spot on though Long day so I'm low on words lol .

Worse bit is I still clean all windows like the ones on the ark - I tell customers it's extra for corners cleaned .

Poles - get an slx 25 if you don't like window cleaning you ll make your money back selling it used .

Billy Marsh

Dedicated Cleantalker
Sound like I need to to buy a RO set up. Have u got the best website or company to buy the cleaning products ?

daniel crouch

Active Cleantalker
How much water do you expect to use a day or week ? Say you need 25 litres (may be first clean s )to Do a house and you expect to do 20
Houses a week to start you'd need 500 litres a week ? A small r o would suffice but ., you need to have a storeagentank as Ro
Units make water slowly and di is instant . For small r o units I found http://www.johnhewitt.com/ro.htm to be very good worth talking to him he will tell you what's best for your needs .

• Agreed

daniel crouch

Active Cleantalker
Worth speaking to both if your stuck as they will give you good info or if your stuck post back here

Daniel Paton

Well-Known Cleantalker
One teeny wee thing I could add is you could trad bottoms. It's a skill worth learning. Especially at the start when you will use a lot of pure on first cleans. Even if you go 100% WFP Mrs Smithers will probably want her insides doing at some point ( oh err missus) and gardiner poles are brilliant but not so good in a living room.

Reactions: 1 user

John Bolton

Cleantalk Team
Harun,

:welcome:

And as a welcome gift, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.

YOu can put these with all those 'u's that keep appearing in your posts.

tony jones

Cleantalk Member
I got a full kit last year that came with RO, trolley system, pole and barrels. Xline systems will sort you out. I have just added a 350 litre pure water tank too as barrels became too much when you get larger jobs etc. Best of luck.