New Water Claws

Mark Roberts

Solution World of Clean
Yes, the 1.5 goes in and the 2.0 goes over the connector according to the spec sheets for all the claws. I suspect they have ridges on the inside and out to hold the cuff.

Updated the site to say that on the smaller ones.

Steve Porter

Cleantalker Veteran
Remus
I've got the flash spotter
Use it on any spill & or malodour where the tea/ coffee, blood, urine, radiator, poop etc may have penetrated to the backing & or underlay

When used I get zero call backs or second visits from wick back which saves me a fortune!

Tony Barry

Cleantalk Member
What's the difference between the flash extractor 2 and the flood extractor or is if that they are just different manufacturers?

By the way I already have the water claw spot lifter but looking to add a larger model so I do know what the do.

Jacob Ward

Cleantalker Veteran
Spot lifter.

Flash extractor.

Flood extractor.

The size of them.
As well as the handle and the foot plates you stand on.

J

Tony Barry

Cleantalk Member
The Water Claw Flash Xtractor 2 must just be the new revised model as this and the Water Claw Flood Extractor (medium) are the same size.

Nick Robertson-Vousden

Solution World of Clean
Different models with different specs, same supplier

Water Claw Flash Xtractor II

Leaves Up to 35% Less Water Behind Than Competitive Tools
The faster you remove water from carpet and pad the faster you can dry. The FlashXtractor™ Subsurface Water Extraction Tool is so efficient and easy to use you will wonder why you ever bothered using other tools.

• High impact resistant plastic base comes with a non-slip textured coating to ensure safe use even while wet
  • Flexible, telescoping handle allows the operator to work in tighter places and reduces fatigue
  • Fits both 1-½" and 2" vacuum hose
  • Easy handle removal for storage or transportation
  • Light weight reduces operator fatigue
  • No vacuum release is necessary due to the ridges incorporated in the design to optimize air flow and suction
  • In comparative lab testing it left considerably less water, as much as 35% less* compared to other tools
  • Base design eliminates dead spots
  • The FlashXtractor can even be used to evacuate water from black water floods
  • 16.5 W x 9.5 L
Water Claw Flood Extractor - Large
Sub-surface Extraction
The Water Claw has introduced to the carpet maintenance industry a tool specially designed to extract water out of BOTH carpet and pad from the surface!
Designed for quick and easy flood extraction in preparation to the final drying process. The Water Claw's speed, performance and profitability in doing most flood jobs WITHOUT removing carpet and pad has been proven in thousands of flood restorations worldwide. In addition, the Water Claw Flood Extractor can be used to quickly evacuate black water floods allowing you to more easily remove and carry out carpet and pad.

How the Water Claw Enhances Your Current Extraction Capabilities
Specially designed bottom plate maximizes suction and water channelling into vacuum chamber. The extraction plate grid and vacuum manifold have been scientifically designed to multiply and enhance your sub-surface flood lifting capabilities in the same way a pulley system multiplies and increases weight lifting ability.

Features:
  • Large Model Dimensions - 21" x12"
  • Thick clear acrylic top plate for viewing extraction results.
  • Vacuum release to prevent suction lock-down when stronger vacuum systems are used.
  • Angled metal vacuum flange helps keep hose out of the way and accepts 1 ½" or 2" hose cuffs.
  • Upright handle adjusts to variable heights and detaches for easy storage.
  • All metal parts are stainless steel, zinc coated, or powder coated.
  • Polymer materials are impervious to water.
  • Clear acrylic top plate is highly resistant to chemical damage.