Wfp Window Cleaning From A Car

Steven Butler

Cleantalk Member
Is this do able? Pretty sure it is. I know its not ideal but as its not full time rather just a gap filler/keep busy thing is it feasable.
Any advise on equipment etc appreciated. Was thinking about a trolley system BUT i know nothing about getting pure water.
Ta

Andrew Evans

Cleantalker Veteran
Hi Steven yes it is possible from a car, if it is a large estate car. There are ups and downs with it though for example if the tank overflows also you need to find a way of securing the car whilst making the water. I have a small tank and all the equipment needed sat in my garage youre welcome to come and have a look,

Best wishes

Andrew

Trevor Ives

Cleantalker Veteran
If the TDS in your area is very low you will be able to get away with just a resin tank.
If your TDS is higher then you will need a RO system. This will use a lot more water unless you really spend out and get a low waste unit.
Depends on whether you are on a meter or not.
My bill on a meter got to £24 pm, which is not too bad considering how much we were taking. It is now £3.50 pm. I am not on mains drainage so only pay water. Just £150 every 7-10 years for tank emptying.