LTT Leather

Why you don't see more leather

Lonny McDonald

Cleantalk Member
The biggest reason you don't see leather furniture is you aren't conditioned to see it.

Just like when you buy a car you then recognize how many cars there are like yours on the road.

Taking a course and conditioning yourself to see it...Take the course then take an inventory of the homes and buildings you are in. You will see a lot more leather!

The other reason is most people's company name might be something like " Joes' Carpet Cleaning" While there is nothing wrong with that it does not say to a prospective client that you have expertise in handling their leather investment! In our classes I suggest placing Leather in the name of your company or starting a division of your company and say in Joe's case call it:
Leather Care by Joe’s
..”a Division of Joe's Carpet Cleaning”..

Just listing it in your services does not make a prospective client desire to use you.

Even cleaning courses are not all the same. The cool thing is the IICRC LCT course makes sure the course teaches many of the same things to all students. We have gone a step further in our class here and added a third day for a tannery tour.

Nick Robertson-Vousden

Solution World of Clean
Hi

Great post, it also adds to the appeal factor for customers checking you business out before buying, and could add considerably to your income.

Best regards Nick

Chris Straker

Cleantalk Member
I like that idea......Straker Leather Care sounds catchy..........may cause a few problems working around Earls Court looking the way i do but....... :rolleyes: