Yoga studio pricing help please

Trevor Lalwani

Cleantalk Member
Hi guys, i have been asked to qoute for a small yoga business.
They want someone 2x2hour cleans a week and 1x deep clean 3hrs

Its a large heated studio, no mirrors as they will do. But also 3x toilets 2x large communal shower and changing rooms. Small reception and walk ways

2hrs is on point for a visit just dont wantvto out price myself or under charge. Was thinking £30 a visit
£360 month seems quite allot added up. Cheers guys any ideas welcome

Andrew Evans

Savvy Cleantalker
Hi Trevor, to be honest I have no idea but it sounds like a lot of work.

My advice would be to go with this price of £360 a month as it is the amount you priced the job.

The other thing I would do is give 3 prices with the 360 in the middle. Think of something that would add to the quote then think of something to make it cheaper by 10 or 20%. Maybe a discount for payment up front?

I honestly don't know as it isn't a market I work in.

I do know however that just because you think it is too much or too little your customer may not.

Or you could ask what their budget is for cleaning and go from there.

Hope this helps Andrew

Reactions: 1 user

Joe Hatton

Veteran Cleantalker
Are you going to have to buy any equipment you don’t already have? And does your price include consumables, and if so what cost per visit?

Trevor Lalwani

Cleantalk Member
Hi Guys thank you i took on board things you said but tbings have gone mad her which is ace but forgot to reply so apologies afyer you taking the time. I went in at £405 works out £17.50 hr and was excepted. Been going a few tines now and already doing well picking up on loads of bits that previously have been missed etc

Thank you