New Fusion Clean - Low Moisture Cleaning Solution

Nick Robertson-Vousden

Solution World of Clean
The Latest & Most Advanced Carpet Cleaning Product Ever!!

A World First From Solution UK
:smile:

This Totally Unique and Highly Advanced low moisture carpet cleaning solution uses synthetically blended molecules to produce outstanding levels of carpet cleaning.

This amazing new product is detergent free, contains natural plant extracts and using astonishing new technology has built in Anti-Stain & Anti-Soil Properties keeping your clients carpets cleaner and healthier for even longer, at the same time naturally deodorising the cleaned areas leaving a fresh clean aroma.

Can be used with ALL bonneting systems including heated bonnet systems.
Available from early 2009​

Anti Microbial version to follow!

Dilution 1:25

John Bolton

Cleantalker Veteran
Chris,

We currently only have pre-production samples but production should commence soon after the Christmas break.

Des Rynne

Cleantalk Member
All right as no one is going to answer my question ill name it (Totally unique and highly Advanced low moisture carpet cleaner solution abix)

John Bolton

Cleantalker Veteran
Jim,

This is a completely new formulation. The cleaning and soil retardancy are attained in in a totally different manner and has been designed specifically for low moisture cleaning.

Nick Robertson-Vousden

Solution World of Clean
Hi all

It is called Fusion Clean & Protect

And just to clarify It has no connection to M-Power or the Colloidal technology used in M-Power what-so ever, this is genuinely a world first in product type and formulation, completely new technologyas it uses a far different process than has been seen before.

We will have some small bottles for purchase in early January.

Best regards Nick

Steve Porter

Cleantalker Veteran
From limited spec it does sound a tad like Bactoshield from DF
Can't for the life of me remember what its make up was but I know it contained that Tryclosan stuff
Wonder if it's gonna be remarkebly differant?

Fintan Coll

Cleantalk Member
Sounds like it is going to be a great product and will replace Dry Fusion Activator being more advanced and eco frendlier. The main difficulty with Activator appears to be the huge transport costs from Australia which makes it expensive for the end user.