New Free M-power + Upholstery Pro Clear Head

Mark Roberts

Solution World of Clean
Sapphire Upholstery Pro Hand Tool - Clear Head

http://www.worldofclean.co.uk/sapphire-pro-upholstery-hand-tool-clear.html

Comes with 5 litres of M-Power - FREE!!

sapphire-clear-tool.jpg

The ultimate tool for fabric upholstery cleaning, impress your customers even more with a clear tool head showing them what's being extracted.

The Upholstery Pro cleaning tool provides deep, rapid penetration of cleaning solution and simultaneous high volume extraction. Lightweight, easy to use, and adjustable for a wide range of fabrics and soiling conditions, the Upholstery Pro produces cleaner, drier fabrics.

The Sapphire Upholstery Pro tool fits on standard 2 and 1½ inch vacuum hoses and is made for and compatible with any portable carpet extraction machine.

Unlike jetted tools, the Upholstery Pro is designed to prevent over spray on boxing and piping. It's also designed for easy service in the field - the in-line solution filter removes easily and rinses clean, changing out a glide or valve takes only minutes with simple hand tools. A unique continuous flow design also allows you to extract in both directions for the best clean possible.

Features & Benefits
  • Comfortable handle and highly flexible vacuum hose provides relaxed balanced handling and substantially reduces operator fatigue.
  • Unique dual extraction slots permit full extraction in both directions across fabric surfaces.
  • Inline solution strainer helps prevent clogging.
  • Inline orifice controls flow and gives maximum heat with portable carpet extractors.
  • Sliding vacuum release allows for easy vacuum adjustments on the fly.
  • Trigger valve and glide designed to be changed in the field in minutes with simple hand tools.
  • Lightweight and highly flexible hose coupling is easy to maneuver, even in tight places.
  • Clear housing for easy monitoring of water flow, fabric or carpet dryness, and cleaning effectiveness.
sapphire-clear-tool.jpg

sapphire.jpg sapphire1.jpg

Steve Porter

Cleantalker Veteran
Oh my
If there were ever a category for sexy hand tool this'd win hands down!!!!
I want one! Much sexier than the blue one but it won't die??!! Maybe I should drive over it just so I can get the new one?!! LOL

Mark Roberts

Solution World of Clean
Agreed, it always makes a huge impression when the customer sees whats being extracted, they love that type of thing.

Yet another toy added to my wish list.

Mark Roberts

Solution World of Clean
It's built in now with an internal flow control disk next to the inline strainer. More or less psi will mean better control of flow now like most tools.

You could just fit the old flow valve yourself for a few quid available from Nick if you really wanted.

Jason Pagnam

Cleantalk Member
This is just another nudge for me to up my game as I really want this hand tool but have been told that my current machine maxi 5010 is not powerful enough = new machine (cub) hoses wands etc
This time next year Rodney......

Andrew Bines

Cleantalk Member
Clear plastic and truck mounts can be a problem. The high heat made earlier attempts become opaque and I understand this is only recommended for portables probably for that reason. Not sure on how often I would have to get it apart and clean the grime out to keep it looking good.

Mark Roberts

Solution World of Clean
You could take it apart give it swill off in less than 5mins, just 4 screws. With cleaning fluid blasting though it everyday I'd guess it's quite self cleaning. I'll let you know as I have one now and a mountain of upholstery to do in the coming weeks.

The clear tool is made from the same as the old blue ones, high performance nylon resin with high temp fittings, normal plastic does go off colour agreed. The upcoming clear tm version is exactly same as the portable version but has the needle valve as the only difference to handle higher flows and pressure.

Shaun Ashmore

Cleantalk Member
That's great marketing as you can visually see what you're buying and also seeing it in use, well done it should be a feature on all products (keep you busy lol)

justyn ransley

Cleantalk Member
Damn I have a blue 1, perhaps I should sell that and buy this 1 lol. I agree with others that the customer likes to see what is happening. Or should I just have 2 lol.

Paul Watchorn

Cleantalk Member
Internal flow control disk next to the inline strainer
I don't quite understand that Mark. So mine has a control valve, without it, how does one control the flow? Not from the machine end? looking at getting another for the other van (when Im confident that John is not going to go around buying suites for me) :afraid:

Mark Roberts

Solution World of Clean
By varying the machines psi. There is a small disk inside the solution pipe with a hole in it, depending on how much psi you set on machine will determine the flow. The hole acts like a restrictor and lets about the right amount though for portables.

Nick also does the clear tool with an updated flow valve that you're more used too, you can lock this one in place as well :wink:

IMG_20160705_133315.jpg

Paul Watchorn

Cleantalk Member
Thank you Mark, appreciated.
I would quite like to lose my control valve, so if it works fine I will probably go with the new spec. ::thanks: