Oven cleaners around?

Gabriel Nagy

Cleantalk Member
Hi fellas
Is any oven cleaner around here based in Hertfordshire? I would like to do a day or two apprenticeship to learn about it.
Thanks

Richard Cole

Cleantalk Member
I posted a reply to you via the other thread, if when you contact Dirtbusters ask Gavin who your nearest cleaners are and you might be able to link up with one of them.

Richard Cole

Cleantalk Member
Ken, 6 out of 10 ovens I clean are self-cleaning but most people can't be bothered to use the self-cleaning method and / or leave it to late, also the racks, door and base always need doing.:smile:

Colin Day

Cleantalk Member
I love those ones where only the base of the oven is cleanable.... Makes up for the really filthy ones, you know, the ones where the customer tells you "It isn't really than bad" and it's one of the worst of the week:lol:

Richard Cole

Cleantalk Member
To be honest Colin any type of oven fills me with dread:doh:, but it helps pay the bills at the end of the month. I'm looking to ramp up the marketing on carpet cleaning and try to cut back on the oven cleaning.

I seem to be doing around 3 a week, how about you?

Colin Day

Cleantalk Member
About the same, but I stock them up so I have about 3 days worth in one clump. I actually enjoy cleaning ovens generally, but you do get the ones where you think... I'm gonna heave... I'm getting to a stage where I am having regulars (6 monthly) and I am considering bring out a maintenance programme where they pay monthly....