New Solushield

John Bolton

Cleantalker Veteran
One of the new products included in the "Winter Pack" is Solushield.

When we need to get to a job in icey conditions, we appreciate salted roads. Our vans, however do not appreciate the corrosion caused by the salt.

Solushield sprayed on vulnerable areas such wheel arches, not only neutralises the surface contamination but penetrates seams etc. to to neutralise and residually protect against alkaline corrosion.

For best results and economy of product high build-up of road soil should first be hosed off prior to application.

Nick Attwood

Cleantalk Member
This sounds like a fantastic product!

What would the life expectancy be once applied? i.e. how often would you need to reapply.

John Bolton

Cleantalker Veteran
Hard to say Nick. It would depend on the degree and intensity of re-contamination but even if it was applied after each period of road salting it must pay for itself by improving the protection of one of your major capital assets.

It's a bit like asking how lond a carpet protector lasts.

Steve Swinney

Cleantalk Member
erm erm erm R we talking profit share Mr Nick :chuffed:On a serious note my mate just had his Merc done with some stuff of a mobile valet......cost......wait for it......no wait.......no wait......you better sit down .....hold on im not saying :thinking: i can see lots of profit here :woohoo: shhhhhh i will tell you Nick but no one else....£160 oh no :censored: it i opened my mouth......now you will sell out of stock