Solutions MSDS sheets

Ken Wainwright

Cleantalker Veteran
What was the outcome of this? I will need them too if I’m going to carry them on my van
I got mine by contacting World of Clean office and requesting them. Great speedy service.
It isn't a case of wanting to carry them on your van, you MUST carry them. Options are for hard copies or digital on your phone or tablet etc. If you take the digital option, the device MUST NOT be pin, password or otherwise protected (by law). You also need to have COSHH sheets with you and these are written by yourself using some of the information on the SDS.

Chris Westpfel

Cleantalk Member
I got mine by contacting World of Clean office and requesting them. Great speedy service.
It isn't a case of wanting to carry them on your van, you MUST carry them. Options are for hard copies or digital on your phone or tablet etc. If you take the digital option, the device MUST NOT be pin, password or otherwise protected (by law). You also need to have COSHH sheets with you and these are written by yourself using some of the information on the SDS.
Thanks Ken. I meant if I’m going to carry the chemicals on my van I will need them. At the moment I’m still putting the business together so I’m making sure everything is in place first