LTT Leather

January Leather Course

Judy Bass

LTT Leathercare
Thinking of adding leather to your portfolio?
Take a look at what 3 of our delegates had to say about our January Course.

“Very happy with the course unlike others I have attended.
I feel that with the knowledge and skills I have developed I will be able to go out in the field and use (with practice)
The course is well laid out with plenty of interaction and time for questions.
No hard sales pitch to sell their own products just good methods of best practice
I will have no hesitation in recommending the course to anyone outside my area!”
Richard
Burfords Leather Care

“Very thorough with good focus on the key aspects of understanding the materials, processes and techniques and a sharing of knowledge of doing the work to a high standard”
Ray
Totally Dry

“Very positive feedback on the course
I learned loads as I had no previous experience or knowledge of leather, would highly recommend to anybody looking to get into this work.
Just need to put into practice now but realise I need to practice, practice on samples first before doing professionally.
Course was run in a very professional manner.”
Eamon
Ireland

If you want to join us for the next part of your journey we have courses throughout 2019

Cheers
Judyb

Alby Gill

Cleantalk Member
I agree with Daniel, Even the discovery day was an eyeopener.
vast majority of our income comes from leather work. I think the day will come in the not so distant future were we will just be working solely on leather.

Judy Bass

LTT Leathercare
Thank you for your comments guys
It has been a pleasure to be part of the journey and looking forward to more journeys in the future.

Cheers
Judyb

Judy Bass

LTT Leathercare
Hi
Thank you fir your enquiry
If you pm me your email details I can send all the information across to you
Look forward to hearing from you
Cheers
Judyb