Guest viewing is limited
  • You have a limited number of page views remaining
  • 3 guest views remaining

Oven Cleaning Tips

John Allton

Cleantalk Member
Found newspaper can transfer ink not good especially on white doors and counter tops towels much easier soak up fluid no ink transfer bung in the wash at the end of week us black or grey so not show how grubby they are by the end of the week

John Allton

Cleantalk Member
Agreed but you'll not wipe ink off a white mallamite work top that I can guarantee. Everybody I know collects newspapers for me which I use to collect all the oven scrapings.

Tom Wainwright

Cleantalk Member
My biggest annoyance is the bits and dust the blue roll leaves behind when wiping the oven clean after scrubbing. I buy my blue roll from Bookers wholesalers, I find using a paste just makes it worse. Curious to know if this annoys anyone else?

Tom Wainwright

Cleantalk Member
Wow you guys still use blue rolls?

I just thought everyone uses micro fibre cloths. Who was you trained by?

Buy loads of microfiber clothes and just wash them each week.
There’s no right or wrong way to do things. That being said, I do use micro fibre cloths too but carrying around loads can be an annoyance for me (personal preference).

Paul Dennis

Cleantalk Member
Wow you guys still use blue rolls?

I just thought everyone uses micro fibre cloths. Who was you trained by?

Buy loads of microfiber clothes and just wash them each week.
I use paper roll , I have used cloths but prefer paper roll , there isnt a right or wrong way or anything to do with training its just preference , same as using a bucket to rinse or having a spray set up in the back of the van , I have had both and prefer a bucket .

Paul Dennis

Cleantalk Member
My biggest annoyance is the bits and dust the blue roll leaves behind when wiping the oven clean after scrubbing. I buy my blue roll from Bookers wholesalers, I find using a paste just makes it worse. Curious to know if this annoys anyone else?
I gave up on Booker paper as its so dusty , join costco and get there paper its much better to use and loads more on the roll