Many thanks for your reply. Yes it's a possibility, will just have to wait and see if they decide to go ahead. If not won't be too disappointedAnd the company says ;
they keep changing what they want doing and when, we cant do it in time. They keep wanting extra things doing and the cleaners are trying to catch up in the allocated time. The school wont extend the time or pay for any over what we quoted on the contract.
The school provides all equipment, we keep saying we need this and that but it doesnt arrive....
Been there done that.